Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Templars of London

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby

Character sheet
Name: Ruby Kimiro
Faction: Knights Templar

PostSubject: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 am

It was dark, a few lights could be seen from the streets below. However the stars shown brightly aganist the black sky. Ruby was sitting on top of a clock tower. Her legs kicked weakly over the side of the tower. She realized why people called her a vampire. No one seemed to of noticed her yet, which suited her just fine. She recived a message to go to London. For why or were, she didn't know. She just felt she had to be up here. She messed around with the Rosario with a finger thinking on why she was here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 am

Lord Lucien had set his new Magistrate up, as a sort of test. He had teleported his way towards London quite a while ago, and, as soon as he realized where she was, he was able to identify her on top of a clock tower; a place where an Assassin or Templar in this case with the physical prowess of an Assassin would be. In one flash, his dark-phase had disappeared in one area, and appeared startlingly behind the woman. "...You've failed my test, Vampire." The Grand Master pointed out. His tall, old-looking figure stood as always confidently behind the woman, he had his cane stamped against the pointing roof of the tower and his balance was incredibly sharp. He glared at the Magister from behind, for, she wouldn't have noticed him until he just spoke up. His golden right eye was glistening in the darkness like a newborn sun. The wind blew against his wavy, silver hair as he waited for the Magister to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 am

Ruby almost fell off the clock tower. "This was a test?" asked Ruby. "All the letter said was go to London." Ruby looked around. "This looks like London to me. So how did I fail." asked Ruby. She heard him call her a vampire. "So the rumor actual stuck, I throw one wagon at an assassin and I'm a vampire." The wind picked upa bit. Her silky black hair flowed with the wind. "So tell me how did I fail?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 am

Lord Lucien stood there. The entire scene paused along with the silence between the two of them. He enjoyed others confusion, because it gave him the satisfaction of initializing their failures. He grinned confidently, and looked down at the ground. "Yes, you've arrived in London as the letter commanded. But, you haven't investigated why that was. You are still confused. You're still thinking like a Lor, not a Magister." The Grand Master informed her. "Magisters don't normally get assignments unless they're from the Grand Master. That letter hadn't even stated who it was from. You are in command of your own portion of Templar. You recognize our goals, yet you don't exert your leadership on others." The Grand Master added critically. "You must work on that. I hadn't made you one of my Magisters for nothing. You are not a part of Royalty." The Grand Master reminded her. "If you cannot prove yourself, then I will remove that Piece of Eden from your possession... Prove to me that you are a leader, and not a supporter." The Grand Master commanded her, he had a calm expression on his face. He stood still, and let the wind breeze through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am

Ruby heard what the grandmaster said. She didn't like that fact he said he would take her piece of eden away. With out it she wasn't the vampire of the Templars anymore, she would just be Ruby. "I have learned that answers to mysteries will appear if you don't always look for them. And you seem to of proven that true." said Ruby. "But things haven't been very active lately. How would I prove my self."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 am

(OOC: Ruby, the part of the memory statement where you said my Character has proven it shouldn't have been said. No one knows of his past, or his Piece of Eden. All they suspect [if they even have any idea who he is] is that he is mysterious immortal. Which is why he is commonly referred to as the Everlasting Man.)

The Grand Master was surprised when she said things hadn't been active lately. The Templar were being incredibly active. "You are unaware of our power? You should be." The Grand Master said. "If you haven't yet realized, your fellow Magisters have been doing quite a lot to get Templar's stationed in certain parts of the World, and they've been influencing the World like a puppet on strings." The Grand Master pointed that fact out. "You and a couple other Magisters are slowing our proccess down. This needs to change. Since you are unknowing of what needs to be done, remain low, and investigate the Assassins whenever you can. But becareful, some Assassins can identify who is Templar and who isn't simply by a look from their eyes." The Grand Master pointed this out... He wanted to warn her, although she probably already knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 am

(OOC: I wasn't referring to your chacater's past…)

"Alot of my peers have been taking jobs assigned to others." said Ruby. "They want power so they do assignments given to others to make them seem lazy. Should stop them so people like me aren't out of a job. Also were ever I go there Are always templars, I stationed alot in Italy and some in Sicily. So I have done work, not up in this area though." said Ruby fiddling with the Rosario again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

"These lazy Templar are the few I am speaking of when I say they're slowing the proccess down. We need pro-activity in the Knights Templar, we do not need sloth. It will slow us down, remain diligent... You should proceed with your own missions, you know of our ultimate goal... My ultimate goal." The Grand Master said in response to her laziness statement. He ignored her statement about Italy and Sicily, at least she had been doing something for the Templar in Southern Europe. "What will you do now? Here in Great Britain?" The Grand Master asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 pm

"Hmm… now that I'm here I spread the influance of the templar through means that we can gain control." said Ruby. "Ill make an example of a few people to draw assassins out, who will also want to take my piece of Eden. Then publicly hang them or something else of that degree, use there posible ability to my own advantage." She took out on of her fans and stared to fan herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"Your goals are broad, but, the Templar no longer have any influence over Great Britain. If you plan on developing our influence here once more, it will take you a couple of years." The Grand Master informed her. The times changed, and there was a new Ruler of Great Britain. The Isles themselves weren't of much value to begin with, only because they were so isolated from the center of politics and power in Europe as a whole. He wanted to be realistic about the situation, and he knew these goals would take quite some time. "May the father of understanding guide you." The Grand Master said as he quickly vanished in thin air. The wind blew heavily in his place. His capabilities were frightening to even think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

As the grandmaster disappeared the clock hit midnight. There was some activity on the streets but almost none. It was perfect to start spreading fear. She put her fan away and pushed herself off the clock tower. About half way through her free fall she activated her piece of Eden and floated in air. She found her first target, A stressed out looking middle age man. She landed on the ground still keeping her piece active. She walked seductively towards the direction of the man. After a minutes she rounded the corridor and saw the man. "Excuse me but I'm lost can you help me?" asked Ruby Innocently. The man look up and looked at Ruby. "Um... Sorry I can't I'm late and my wife isn't going to like if I'm out any longer." said the man trying to to look at Ruby. Ruby smiled sadistically, normal she would play a bit more with her targets but this guy seem to be in a rush. She flew at it grabbing him and pulling him into the closest ally way. A few minutes later Ruby walked out of the ally. Tomorrow they would find his body. She had poked two holes in the guys neck like a vampire bite. She had a reputation about being a vampire and being in the Templars. If the reputation was as good as Ruby thought. London would be scared to come out at night or taking the risk of being "biten". But now Ruby walked away. She needed to find more victims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Lucien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm

(OOC: Alright Assassin de Maitre this this thread is complete. You can lock it up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name: laigle-Dieudonné de France
Faction: Order of the Assassins

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 pm

(OOC: Alright, this Thread is now complete.)

- l'aigle-Dieudonné de France
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assassinscreed.forums-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templars of London   

Back to top Go down

Templars of London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: Great Britain :: London-
Jump to: